Trust that we are taking measures to ensure the office is as safe of an environment as possible. Some of the precautions we are taking include:
- Cushioning our scheduling to decrease the number of patients in the office at one time.
- Washing our hands with soap and disinfecting between patients.
- Disinfecting our tables and resting room chairs between each patient.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all work surfaces, door handles, bathroom facilities, chairs, etc. throughout the day.
The focus of our care has always been, and will always remain, the restoration and protection of optimal nervous system function.
The nervous system can be likened to the conductor of an orchestra that coordinates the efforts of the immune system in detecting and eliminating invaders.
As an evidence-informed practice, it makes sense to turn to the research. Even among all the current uncertainty, one thing is clear: a well-tuned nervous system can serve to increase your immunity against invaders. Lean on us as a resource to support you.
- proper rest
- good quality nutrition
- proper hydration, filtered water
- daily exercise
- positive thoughts & reducing stress levels
- optimal functioning nervous system – chiropractic adjustments